Every 1st Saturday Of The Month, Rain Or Shine, AMT Auction Marketing Will Be Conducting The Abandoned Vehicle Auction For The City Of Corpus Christi Police Impound
This Auction May Consist Of Police Impounded Autos, Trucks, Suv, RVs. Trailers, Motorcycles, Boats And Personal Property
**Inventory Is Subject To Change As Releases Happen During The Month Prior To The Auction
STARTS: August 3rd, 2019 10:00 Am
PREVIEW And Pre-Registration: Augusts 2nd, 2019
1:00 Pm To 5:00 Pm
Early Registration Is Highly Recommended
We Open At 8:00 Am For Registration On Auction Day
Auction Is Free To Attend And Open To The Public
Notes: By Registration Or Bidding You Agree Unequivocally And Without Any Exception, To All Of Terms And Conditions, Including Announcements Made Prior To The Auction. You Must Be 18 Years Old To Register Or Attend The Auction.
Terms: AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment Must Be Made Within 30 Minutes Of Close Of Auction. There Will Be NO EXCEPTIONS! Nonpayment Risk Legal Charges Being Filed Against You.
And You Be Will Barred From All Future Auctions.
2. BUYER’S PREMIUM: 10% Is In Effect For All Items. Example If You Purchase An Item For $100 Add 10% Or $10 For A Total Of $110.00 If Sales Tax Applies Then You Add Tax.
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT : Cash And Credit Cards ( MasterCard/Visa Only) Money Orders And Local Checks Must Be Made Out To The City Of Corpus Christi . A Kind Reminder, The City Of Corpus Christi Will File Charges If You Bounce Your Check And You Will Be Prosecuted According To The Law.
All Sales Are Final And Buyer Hereby Waives Their Rights To Refunds Or Credit Card Chargeback’s.
A 8.25% Sales Tax Is Applied To All Non Titled Items.
4. ONSITE INSPECTION DATES: Friday Before The Auction 1:00 Pm. – 4:00 Pm And Saturday 8:00 Am To 10:00am Auction Starts At 10:00 Am. The Description For Each Piece Is Believed To Be Accurate. However, Everything Is Sold As-Is Where-Is, Onsite Inspection Is HIGHLY Recommended. AMT Auction Marketing Does Not Make Any Warranties To Condition, Make, Model, Year, Or Descriptions . Buyer Is Solely Responsible For Judgment To Any Purchase Made Or Not Made. All Winning Bids Are Acceptance Of These Terms Written And Announced. Any Conditions Are Provide By The City Of Corpus Christi And Not Deemed Verified. Some Items Will Bear The Letters “R” And/Or “K” Which Is “Runs” Or “Keys” AMT Auction Marketing Does Not Any Guarantee Or Warranty These Terms Or Descriptions. It Is The Sole Responsibility Of The Buyer To Inspect Each Item.
5. Sale Receipts/Titles Buyer Will Be Given Auction Sales Receipt, To Which, Will Be Made Out Only To The Registered Bidder, Any Changes Must Be Done At Registration Time, Tell The Clerk, And NOT AFTER The Auction. You Have 20 Days To Register Your Purchase. If You Lose Your Paperwork, A $25.00 FEE Will Apply To Each Lost Item.
6. Removal Of Items Purchased: All Purchases Must Be Picked Up By Monday 5PM After The Auction.
Buyers Are Required To Remove Purchases Within The Allotted Time. All Purchases Must Be Paid In Full Before Items Will Be Released From The Premises. Buyer Must Provide Their Paid Invoice And I. D. At Time Of Pickup. AMT Auction Marketing Does Not Guard Your Purchases, Before, During Or After The Sale Of The Auction And Is Not Responsible For Theft Of Any Item. This Is Your Responsibility To Watch And Care For Your Purchase.
7. REPRESENTATIONS: All Items Are Being Sold As-Is With No Warranty. Auctioneer Shall Not Be Responsible For Any Incorrect Description, Authenticity, Genuineness Of Or Defect In Any Lot, And Makes No Warranty In Connection Therewith. Auctioneer Makes Every Effort To Provide Accurate Information About The Items Being Sold. Errors May Occur, Either Written Or Verbal. It Is Buyers’ Full Responsibility To Confirm The Accuracy Of Items Offered For Sale. INSPECTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: A Successful Bid At Auction, Whether Live Or Online, Constitutes A Legally Binding Contract Of Sale. All Sales Are Final. There Will Be No Refunds, Returns Or Exchanges.
9. FAILURE TO REMOVE PURCHASES: In The Event Items Are Not Removed In The Time Frames Allotted, The Items Purchased Shall Be Deemed Abandoned And Buyer Will Lose Any Right, Title Or Interest Buyer May Have Acquired And The Items Shall Revert To The City Of Corpus Christi Without Notice To Buyer. The City Of Corpus Christi Reserves The Right To, At Its Discretion, Resell Such Property, Either Private Or At Public Sale. Consider This Your Notice.
10. ACTS OF OTHERS: Persons In Attendance During Inspection, Or Removal Of Merchandise Assume All Risks Of Damage Or Loss To Persons, Property, Or Merchandise And Shall Exercise Proper Precautions At All Times For The Protection Of Persons And Property And Shall Comply With All Safety And Health Requirements As Directed By Auctioneer. Neither Auctioneer, Its Sub-Contractors, Its Agents, Its Employees Or Representatives Shall Be Liable By Reason Of Any Defect In Or About The Condition Of The Premises On Which The Auction Is Held. Buyer Specifically Releases Auctioneer, Its Agents And Representatives From All Liability Thereof.
11. AMT Auction Marketing Is A Licensed Company And Auctioneering Service, Were Are Regulated By The Texas Department Of Licensing And Regulation And Operate Under The State Issued Recover Fund. Any Compliments Or Concerns May Be Contacted At
Department Of Licensing And Regulation
PO Box 12157
Austin Texas 78711
12. INDEMNIFICATION: Buyer Shall Indemnify, Hold Harmless And Defend Auctioneer, Owners And Building Owners From And Against Any And All Losses, Damages, Liabilities And Claims, Including Attorney Fees, Costs And Expenses Arising Out Of Based Upon Or Resulting From: (1) Failure To Secure All Safety Equipment And To Meet All Applicable Government Safety Standards In Removing Items Purchased Or Used By Buyer, (2) Failure To Comply With Safety Instructions Issued To Buyer From Auctioneer, (3) Any Act Or Omission Of Auctioneer, Owners, Building Owners Or Their Respective Agents, Representatives Or Employees, Relating To Or Affecting The Items Bid On Or Purchased By Buyer, (4) The Claim Of Any Third Party Claiming Or Challenging Title To Any Items Purchased By Buyer Or Claiming Infringement Of Any Proprietary Interest, (5) The Claim Of Any Person Resulting From Auctioneer Offering For Sale Or Selling The Items Purchased By Buyer, (6) Any Injury To Buyer Or Any Other Person Or Property Of Any Type Whatsoever Caused During The Inspection, Dismantling, Removing Or Transporting Of Items Purchased By Buyer.
13. Errors: We Reserve The Sole Right To Settle Any Dispute Or Tie Bids Between Bidders. In The Event Of An Live/Online Error We Reserve The Sole Right To Cancel Any Winning Bid.
14. Housekeeping. Please Do Not Litter Or Leave Trash On The Grounds, There Are Trash Bins Located On The Property For You.
15. Auction Is Conducted With A $125.00 Per Vehicle Reserve.
16. We Want You Have A Happy And Enjoyable Auction Day. Thank You
Contact: AMT Auction Marketing Felix Barreras #17102
Buyers Premium: 15% all invoices must be paid on auction day
We accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa and Discover only
Shipping and freight shipping will be available for this online auction.
AMT Auction is not responsible for any item after auctioneer deems sold. Any items left over will be abandon.
All items sold AS IS and with all faults and defects therein and without any warranty of any kind.
Inspection is always highly recommended.
Inventory is subject to change. All announcements on Auction Day takes precedence over all printed or other advertisement.
Felix Barreras #17102