HIDALGO COUNTY Seized Vehicle SURPLUS AUCTION
Looking for a used car or truck? How about a big rig?
Open to everyone.
Surplus auction will have Police Seized Cars, Trucks, Tractor Trailers, and Trailers. And More!
Hidalgo County’s Police seized auction, scheduled for Saturday, October 19th at 10:00 am behind the Hidalgo County Jail. Look for signs.
Auction day registration begins at 8 a.m. and, the auction, starts at 10:00 am a.m., will be simulcast live and online at AMT AUCTIONS.COM
Preview/Pre-registration is Thursday October 17th and Friday October 18th 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
To view more pictures of the items up for auction visit AMTAUCTIONS.COM website
Auctioned items are sold “as is.” All sales are final; cash or credit cards, MasterCard/VISA will be accepted. All funds must be verified before vehicles are released. You must present a paid invoice prior to removal of any item.
Sorry no one under 18 years old. No Children are allowed on the premises.
For more information or with any questions please contact the Hidalgo County Purchasing Department Fixed Assets Division at 956-318-2626 or AMT Auction Marketing 210-376-9267
711 El Cibolo Rd, Edinburg, TX 78541
AMT Auction Marketing
AMTAUCTIONS.COM Felix Barreras #17102 210.376.9267
Hidalgo County Court Ordered Auction of Seized and Confiscated Vehicles
Auction Is Free to attend and Open to the Public
Notes: By Registering or Bidding You Agree unequivocally and without Any Exception, to all of Terms and Conditions, including Announcements made prior to the Auction.
You Must Be 18 Years Old and Register to Attend The Auction.
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment Must Be Made Within 30 Minutes Of Close Of Auction. There Will Be NO EXCEPTIONS! Nonpayment Risk Legal Charges Being Filed Against You. And You Be Will Barred From All Future Auctions.
2. THERE IS NO BUYER’S PREMIUM
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Cash And Credit Cards (MasterCard/Visa Only) All Sales Are Final. Buyer Hereby Waives Their Rights To Refunds Or Credit Card Chargeback’s.
4. ONSITE INSPECTION DATES: Friday before the Auction 800 am. – 4:00 pm and
Saturday 8:00 am To 10:00 am Auction Starts at 10:00 am.
5. Sale Receipts/Titles Buyer Will Be Given Auction Sales Receipt, To Which, Will Be Made Out Only To The Registered Bidder, Any Changes Must Be Done At Registration Time, Tell The Clerk, And NOT AFTER The Auction. You Have 20 Days To Register Your Purchase. If You Lose Your Paperwork, A $25.00 FEE Will Apply To Each Lost Item.
6. Removal Of Items Purchased: All Purchases Must Be Picked Up By Sunday 5PM After The Auction.
Buyers Are Required To Remove Purchases Within The Allotted Time. All Purchases Must Be Paid In Full Before Items Will Be Released From The Premises. Buyer Must Provide Their Paid Invoice And Identification. AMT Auction Marketing Does Not Guard Your Purchases, Before, During Or After The Sale Of The Auction And Is Not Responsible For Theft Of Any Item. This Is Your Responsibility To Watch And Care For Your Purchase.
7. REPRESENTATIONS: All Items Are Being Sold As-Is With No Warranty. Auctioneer Shall Not Be Responsible For Any Incorrect Description, Authenticity, Genuineness Of Or Defect In Any Lot, And Makes No Warranty In Connection Therewith. Auctioneer Makes Every Effort To Provide Accurate Information About The Items Being Sold. Errors May Occur, Either Written Or Verbal. It Is Buyers’ Full Responsibility To Confirm The Accuracy Of Items Offered For Sale. INSPECTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: A Successful Bid At Auction, Whether Live Or Online, Constitutes A Legally Binding Contract Of Sale. All Sales Are Final. There Will Be No Refunds, Returns Or Exchanges.
9. FAILURE TO REMOVE PURCHASES: In The Event Items Are Not Removed In The Time Frames Allotted, The Items Purchased Shall Be Deemed Abandoned And Buyer Will Lose Any Right, Title Or Interest Buyer May Have Acquired And The Items Shall Revert To Hidalgo County Without Notice To Buyer. The City Of Corpus Christi Reserves The Right To, At Its Discretion, Resell Such Property, Either Private Or At Public Sale. Consider This Your Notice.
10. ACTS OF OTHERS: Persons In Attendance During Inspection, Or Removal Of Merchandise Assume All Risks Of Damage Or Loss To Persons, Property, Or Merchandise And Shall Exercise Proper Precautions At All Times For The Protection Of Persons And Property And Shall Comply With All Safety And Health Requirements As Directed By Auctioneer. Neither Auctioneer, Its Sub-Contractors, Its Agents, Its Employees Nor Representatives Shall Be Liable By Reason Of Any Defect In Or About The Condition Of The Premises On Which The Auction Is Held. Buyer Specifically Releases Auctioneer, Its Agents And Representatives From All Liability Thereof.
11. AMT Auction Marketing Is A Licensed Company And Auctioneering Service, Were Are Regulated By The Texas Department Of Licensing And Regulation And Operate Under The State Issued Recover Fund. Any Compliments or Concerns May Be Contacted At Department of Licensing and Regulation PO Box 12157 Austin Texas 78711
12. INDEMNIFICATION: Buyer Shall Indemnify, Hold Harmless And Defend Auctioneer, Owners And Building Owners From And Against Any And All Losses, Damages, Liabilities And Claims, Including Attorney Fees, Costs And Expenses Arising Out Of Based Upon Or Resulting From: (1) Failure To Secure All Safety Equipment And To Meet All Applicable Government Safety Standards In Removing Items Purchased Or Used By Buyer, (2) Failure To Comply With Safety Instructions Issued To Buyer From Auctioneer, (3) Any Act Or Omission Of Auctioneer, Owners, Building Owners Or Their Respective Agents, Representatives Or Employees, Relating To Or Affecting The Items Bid On Or Purchased By Buyer, (4) The Claim Of Any Third Party Claiming Or Challenging Title To Any Items Purchased By Buyer Or Claiming Infringement Of Any Proprietary Interest, (5) The Claim Of Any Person Resulting From Auctioneer Offering For Sale Or Selling The Items Purchased By Buyer, (6) Any Injury To Buyer Or Any Other Person Or Property Of Any Type Whatsoever Caused During The Inspection, Dismantling, Removing Or Transporting Of Items Purchased By Buyer.
13. Errors: We Reserve The Sole Right To Settle Any Dispute Or Tie Bids Between Bidders. In The Event Of A Live/Online Error We Reserve The Sole Right To Cancel Any Winning Bid.
14. Housekeeping. Please Do Not Litter Or Leave Trash On The Grounds, There Are Trash Bins Located On The Property For You.
15. Auction Is Conducted With a Reserve. AMT Auction Marketing Felix Barreras #17102